Monday, August 16, 2010

Just a few little things...

Here a few things that I have discovered recently that I really enjoy and are worth sharing.

Carole Lombard and this cat
Photobucket
I found this picture on Flickr a few days ago (for some reason Flickr has blocked me and won't let me log in. So blow me, Flickr!). Not only do I love Carole Lombard, this is a great picture!

Bath and Body Works Halloween Hand Sanitizer

Not only are these little guys cute they smell amazing and well get your happy ass into the Halloween spirit! You also need the glow-in-the-dark holder! Yes, I realize that it is August. This time of year is when the first round of Halloween goodies appear in stores. Of course I jump right on this and go crazy. I am still waiting on that fake spiderweb....

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies
Photobucket
I bought this book and matching journal a few days ago. I haven't started reading it yet but I plan to soon when I finish Kathy Griffin's book which is amazing. I have heard good things about this book and I think that I will thoroughly enjoy it. I can't wait to see Mr. Darcy as a zombie!

Zebra Striped Nails
Photobucket
This isn't too bad for the first time I have painted my nails like that. I am having way too much with that damn nail art kit.

Dry Bones
Photobucket
Dry Bones is my favorite Mario character. He is evil but a cute little turtle skeleton, what's not to love? Whenever I play a Mario game I always play as Dry Bones. Suck it, Princess Peach!

"I want to meet the sick fuck that ordered the veggie burger with bacon!"- Lafayette on True Blood. (This is now my favorite line from television)

No comments:

Post a Comment